Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Free Park Permit

The Advance Newspaper had an article in it yesterday that I thought I would share with you. Apparently the Ottawa County Parks and Recreation Commission is offering park fee waivers for low-income residents. The park waiver will be good for this summer. The normal annual pass to the county parks is $12 for county residents. You can check out the other fees here. The article says you can check out their website at www.miottawa.org or you can call them at 616-738-4812 for more information on getting your waiver. I couldn't find anything on their website for the waiver but I didn't spend too much time on it either. To take a look see at the parks I'm talking about just click here. Twelve dollars may not be much for some people but it could really help other families out this summer.