Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Model Search

As I was standing in line for a free movie last week I noticed a flier that advertised a model search. No, I wasn't looking for myself but it got my attention. The search is for Cloud Photography. They are looking for current juniors who are the class of 2011. They are taking applications for models. According to the flier you don't have to look like a model because they base their decision on personality and eagerness to be part of their program. Should you be one of the lucky winners you would get a model session free, some cool stuff and you would be part of their displays and advertising. You can find them on facebook and you can apply online here. They only have 35 openings available and you have to apply by February 25th. You can call for more info at 616-956-0500.