Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pizza Deals

Weekends are a great time to indulge and relax so here's some pizza deals you could use if you're wanting to take a break from cooking.

Pizza Hut - I have yet to try this one but one of my friends just loves it
$10 pizzas
-Any pizza
-Any size
-Any crust
-Any toppings

$4.99 -they had an ad in the paper & I saw a sign at the Alpine location
-Carry out only
-Large
-One topping
$10 pizzas - don't you love it when large companies compete?
-All large pizzas
-Your choice of toppings
-Includes specialty pizzas

$5.50 - I think that's the going rate for them now
-Large
-Pepperoni or cheese
-Crazy bread coupon for $1.99 (includes sauce)

$5.99
-Medium size
-Minimum purchase of 2
-2 toppings

Florentine's - These are available when you print off the coupons at the link
$15.99
-2 14" pizzas
-2 toppings each
-Pick up only
$19.99
-2 16" pizzas
-3 toppings each
-Pick up only

I'm aware that there are more pizza places around town and I don't know all the deals that are going on. These were the ones that were pretty easy to find and the cheapest that I saw. If you'd like to add to this list just leave me a comment on this post or on my facebook post.