Friday, February 12, 2010

President's Day Deals

I've been getting a ton of e-mails telling me about president's day deals going on over the weekend or on Monday. Here's some of what I've found:

1. The Chase bank in the Alpine Meijer gave me a coupon that said if I open a checking account with direct deposit that I can get an extra $100. It's for Monday only. The teller had a stack of the coupons at the desk so I'm assuming you could ask about it.

2. Jo Ann Fabrics has a lot of their items on sale anywhere from 40 - 50% off.

3. Michael's gave me another coupon when I used my 60% off coupon earlier this week. It says that on Monday only I can take 20% off my entire purchase including sale items. Stop by and see if you can pick one up.

4. For those that have joined the AMF Bowling e-club you should have an e-mail that gets you up to 10 games at $.99 each. The coupon is good the 13-15th.

5. Snapfish is giving free shipping on photo gifts. Use the code PRESDAY at checkout. I'm not sure if this is a good deal in my book but someone might like it.

6. Family Christian stores have a coupon for an extra 33% off any one item including sale items. This coupon is good for Monday only. They have a lot of items on clearance up to 75% off so you could get a sweet deal.

7. Craig's Cruiser's has two deals going on. The first is for Monday only while kids are out of school. It's wristband day where you pay $20 for unlimited activities and 3 hours at their buffet. The sescond one is Tuesday only but it is open all day. Normally Tuesdays are 2 for 1 day at a certain time but their extending it to all day. So it's 2 for 1 all day. You can check out these deals here.

If you know of some other deals going on for President's day just let me know either by leaving a comment on the post, on my facebook page or twitter. Yes, that's right. I'm on facebook and twitter now. I have not yet learned the ropes of twitter but I'm trying. Bear with me.