Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Pizza?

Florentine Pizza is offering a large heart shaped pizza with one topping on Valentines Day for $5.99 + tax. Now I've never seen a heart shaped pizza but I know my hubby would feel the love if I brought home even a regular shaped pizza so I can only imagine that this one would make him smile. If you're on a budget this Valentines Day maybe this could be dinner and you could rent a movie from the library at no cost or even pick up a redbox DVD for $1. That'd be Valentines dinner and a movie for under $10! Make sure you print off the coupon for the pizza and bring it in when you pick up your pizza. You must pick it up. It can't be delivered. Thanks for the coupon Grand Rapids Sudden Values!

Florentine Pizza
4494 Plainfield NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525,
(616)361-7771