Thursday, March 12, 2009

FREE birthday meals

Check out what a fellow reader sent me about birthday freebies..."I got this flyer from The Gilmore Collection ( Celebrate your birthday month with:Free Lobster Dinner at Gill's on your birthday (616) 356-2000Free Lobster Ravioli at Mangiamo the week of your birthday (616) 742-0600Free Lobster Club at Blue Water Grill the month of your birthday (616) 363-5900offers valid with purchase of another full price entree, reservations required."

I clicked through to their website and scrolled down (as I listened to the cool music) to check out what all they had to offer. You'll find a whole list of offers at their locations. Anything from 1/2 off wine to $3.99 Asian small plates at Monkey Bar. It's worth a look.

I'm also wanting to highlight something I thought was interesting on their site. I saw that they had a button called barter. I was intrigued so I clicked through to find a whole list of services they are willing to barter for! I love bartering because it takes money completely out of the picture. So here's a list of those services for you to check out. Who knows maybe you'll be able to work with them.


dyan said...

hey thanks! perfect timing.. my birthday and my husband's birthday is this month! thanks for the present :)

H2 said...

We own our own Repair service company R3~ and we fully intend to Barter our business for food!! THANK YOU!