Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FREE Victoria's Secret Pink Nation Panty

This is a nice little deal. Go here to either sign in to your Pink Nation account or sign up for one and you can get your coupon for a FREE Pink Nation Panty when you purchase ANY Pink product. Last time I did this I got a cheepie Pink Nation item on clearance and got my FREE panty. Should work again this time. And if you're heading out to the mall to get this hot little item you might want to go to the Rivertown mall to maximize your FREEBIE shopping. You can go to Victoria's Secret for the panty, then head to Aerie to sign up to be on their a-list and get a FREE workout towel this month and then go over to Macy's Origins booth to get your FREE mini-facial and sample. I don't live near that mall so I definitely need to maximize if I'm going to spend the gas to get there. You should enjoy walking out of the mall with cute bags in your hand and your money still safely in your wallet.

No comments: