Saturday, May 16, 2009

White Caps Family Day

I found this one at grkids.com. The White Caps are having Family day on Sunday, May 17th at 1pm.
Here's what grkids calendar said...
"This Sunday is a Helen DeVos Children's Hospital Family Day. The game starts at 2:00 pm but the fun starts when the gates open at 1:00 pm. Like every Sunday, the first 1,000 kids 12 & under receive a coupon for a free meal then you can head to the field to get autographs from the Whitecaps and play catch in the outfield. After the game all kids get to run the bases courtesy of Lake Michigan Credit Union."

When I was looking at the White Caps website I also found their weekly promotions page that had lots of fun deals to check out.

I think the cheapest tickets they have are for the lawn and they're usually $5. If that's the incorrect price can someone leave a comment letting me know the correct one.

No comments: