Friday, February 26, 2010

Free Parenting Conference

I am one of those nerds that loves to learn. I love classes and workshops and I really love conferences. I can tell you're nodding your head in agreement with my nerd statement now. So if you are like me you may want to check out the Grand Rapids Christian Parenting conference happening at the DeVos Center on Saturday from 8:30am-12:30pm. This is a free conference that will have the Mayor opening up the day and Doug Swink from Winning at Home being the main speaker. You'll have the opportunity to go to two one hour workshops and there will be professionals from Bethany Christain Services, Christian Counseling Center, Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services, Wedgwood Christian Services, and Grand Rapids Christian Schools there to provide you with resources.

The Richard and Helen DeVos Center for Arts and Worship
2300 Plymouth Rd. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
(616) 574-5600