Thursday, March 11, 2010

World Mission Thrift Stores

As I was heading home from jury duty today a sign caught my eye that said, "Clothing .99 cents". Of course I was intrigued so I followed the signs and found a World Mission Thrift store (sister to Valueland) around the corner. I think I may have posted about this one a long time ago but I'd never actually been there. All the clothes they have are just $.99 cents no matter what the tags say. But they have a special deal going on right now where all their winter sweaters are just a quarter! Yes, you read that right, a quarter. I asked the cashier how long the sale was going for and she simply replied, "Until there's no more sweaters". So I'd head over there soon and see if you can snag yourself some good deals.

2900 Wilson Ave. SW
Suite 110
Grandville, 49418