Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Writing Gig

I'm always looking for ways to spread the word about free stuff in GR. Until now I haven't been paid for any of it. Things have changed my friends. I've started writing for examiner.com as their Grand Rapids Frugal Living Examiner. The great news is that I can get paid for doing it. But my pay depends on how many readers I have and how long they stay on my page and read my articles. So I'm inviting you to check it out. You can subscribe to my page and get regular updates of my articles. You can share the articles on facebook or twitter as well. If you'd like to support me at no cost to yourself just click here. In fact...supporting me will only save you money because that's what I write about. So it's a win, win situation. So please, tell friends and family. Pass along the love of free stuff.