Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog On Hold

I am currently writing every day about saving money on this blog, twitter, facebook and examiner.com. I also send out an email to a list of people who read the blog but haven't signed up yet. All of this takes a lot of my time and effort and I do not get paid to do it. So I have decided to take a break from writing on this blog to evaluate what is the best use of my time and how I should continue with the Grand Rapids Tightwad. I will continue to write on facebook, twitter and examiner.com for now and would encourage you to check those out if you are still interested in getting tightwad information. If you have questions or comments please feel free to e-mail me at savedfromwaste@yahoo.com. But please be nice because this is not an easy decision for me. Thank you for your support.