Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Easy ways to make some extra cash

As the holidays are approaching you may be wondering the same thing as me: How am I going to pay for all those gifts? Since we live in Michigan it seems that jobs are hard to come by but I have some great tips for you.

The first place I want to tell you about is a place called Shoppers View. Located on Plainfield, this is a local mystery shopping company. They have two ways you can work for them - one is actually going to places and doing the shopping or the second is to work from home and do calling. The pay is just above $7 so it isn't much but it's flexible and pretty easy.

The second place that's worth checking out is Biolife Plasma Services. They have two locations around Grand Rapids. One is on Lake Michigan Dr. and the other is on Broadmoor Ave in Kentwood. If you have the time you can donate plasma several times a month and bring in an extra $200!

The last way to make some extra cash is to find one of your favorite stores and see if they're hiring for the holiday season. Most places have already started looking so now's the perfect time. They don't usually give you a full-time schedule so you won't be swamped. The other great thing is that if you choose a place where you plan to buy many of your gifts you'll get the employee discount! Every little bit helps right!



In the future I will be adding a post that's all about working from home. But for now, these will have to do.

2 comments:

rjmiles said...

I didn't know they even made hot water covers? Wow!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I feel about donating plasma - it's easy money, but it seems weird to me. Someone I know says you can make about $250 per month if you go twice a week.

The mystery shopper thing seems interesting...might have to check that out after I move to Grand Rapids...especially if I don't get my 'dream' job right away.

I think a work at home blog would be very good - will look forward to that one!